Training Consultant SaaS
Training Consultant - SaaS
As the Trainer, you’ll have a proven track record in delivering training sessions of SaaS and Enterprise Solutions. You’ll need to have a keen interest and understanding of technology. You’ll understand just how important training combined with a high-level customer service are.
Your ability as our Trainer to communicate technically and effectively work with customers to understand their requirements and articulate the suggested solutions based on our software and methods.
You’ll need to demonstrate both your technical and business knowledge and relate this to specific situations.
You will report to the Manager, Professional Services, with a prime responsibility to onboard new customers with the approbate training sessions. You’ll be able to effectively manage multiple customer sessions and organise them in a timely manner.
As the Trainer, you MUST be able to demonstrate good communication skills, and a highly proactive attitude in setting the customer’s expectation and manage the project for success.
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Quickly become a product expert in all HighQ software
- Advise clients/Customer Success Managers about timing of training and who should attend training
- Teach clients/employees how to use the product, as well as understand best practices in product use
- Develop and document training materials for external training programs
- Remain up-to-date with product changes and update / maintain training materials and client collateral
- Conduct in-person and web-based training sessions, lasting from 1 hour to 5 days across the platforms
- Travel to client sites via car and/or plane to conduct face-to-face training.
- Develop training strategies to grow the training program
- Develop surveys to assess effectiveness of the training/trainer to determine what improvements need to be made
- Track all training and training income using internal system
- Create and execute Proposals/Statements of Work for customer training
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, self-guided, dynamic and demanding environment
- Provide technical support to HighQ customers as assigned
- Contribute to the product knowledge base articles
- Product demonstrations in person and via web conference to customers or prospects
- Work with the other business teams (primarily support, customer success and sales) in communicating the products to customers
- Flexibility to travel up to 50%, including overseas
Your Essential skills
You’ll need to be able to demonstrate:
- 3 to 5 years of enterprise software technical project management experience
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the Legal Industry is a strong plus
- Ability to interact and develop relationships at multi levels both internally and externally
- Extensive customer facing experience
- Able to work accurately under pressure as part of a globally distributed team.
- Ability to write clearly to communicate software features to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work on own initiative, to prioritise tasks in order to meet targets and deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android & iOS
- General familiarity with web technologies
HighQ provides innovative enterprise collaboration and content management solutions to the world’s leading law firms, financial services companies, governments and corporations. The company’s blue chip customer base includes over 40% of the global top 100 law firms and some of the largest global financial institutions. HighQ combines secure, enterprise-grade technology with an amazing user experience to transform the way businesses collaborate, communicate and share information securely in the cloud. Founded in 2001, HighQ is headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Sydney and Ahmedabad. Having seen considerable growth in recent years, we are looking to expand our team and are seeking talented individuals to join the team in the worldwide so that we can continue to meet the requirements of a fast growing business.
Register & Apply For This Job