Product Manager - Mobile Apps
HighQ is a fast-growth, private equity-backed company headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Kansas City, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Sydney and Ahmedabad on a mission to transform the way firms work and engage with their clients.
As we continue to invest in our world-class products, there is an exciting opportunity for a talented Product Manager to join our team in London to lead the management of our native desktop and mobile apps and help deliver our product vision of the ultimate file sharing, collaboration and project management platform.
You would take responsibility for our current suite of native apps for file syncing and sharing on Windows, macOS, iOS and Android, as well as our Outlook and Office plugins for document editing and management. Future plans include task management and social collaboration apps.
The role is based in London with occasional travel to India to engage with the development and testing teams as and when required.
- Be the product owner for our desktop and mobile apps and align their roadmap with the overall product vision
- Understand customer and business requirements in detail to ensure the app roadmap is aligned with user needs
- Prioritise features and manage the product backlog to reflect the business and customer priorities
- Participate in daily scrum calls with remote development teams in India to clarify requirements and answer questions
- Work closely with the UX team to help define and validate requirements for new product features and enhancements
- Engage in customer and competitor research to validate and inform feature prioritisation and product roadmap
- Work closely with Customer Success and Sales teams to gather customer feedback and feed into the product backlog
- Support the sales process when necessary as the product expert to bring detailed insight and knowledge to pitches and demos
- Define and monitor key metrics to determine success of product against objectives, roadmap and customer needs
- Work with Product Marketing when required to help define product proposition, positioning and competitive advantages
Skills and experience
- 5+ years in a senior product management role, with specific experience managing native desktop and mobile apps across multiple platforms
- Experience and knowledge of managing the app release cycle and maintenance process for both the App Store and Google Play
- Proven experience translating business requirements into technical specifications with very strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Experience managing file sharing, social collaboration or project management products, technologies and platforms is highly desirable
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding and experience of Agile development methodologies
- Experience using JIRA to manage product requirements, backlogs and roadmaps is an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of underlying technical architecture of iOS, macOS and Android apps in particular is highly desirable
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment with a real passion for technology and product innovation
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, customer-centric and inspiring, with a mix of business and technical knowledge
Register & Apply For This Job