Enterprise Sales Executive - SaaS
HighQ is looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive based in London who has demonstrated the ability to establish, lead and grow revenues for industry leading software solution providers. Your ability to win new business, gain "C" Level access and sell complex solutions will be key factors in your success. You’ll be expected to leverage this skillset and experience with a business that is experiencing exceptional growth with technology and revolutionizing the way organisations run their business!
- You will have significant experience navigating through complex organisations and selling to multiple decision makers, including the “C Level” and specifically CIOs and CMOs.
- You’ll relish the opportunity to target and open key strategic accounts within large and medium sized companies – across key industries including Legal / Corporate / Financial and Professional Services / Pharma and Life Sciences in the UK.
- You’ll be highly experienced at selling complex Software Solutions in a recurring revenue model.
- You’ll be accustomed to executing the full sales cycle; from prospecting, cold-calling, qualifying, building proposals, negotiating and closing.
- You will be an accurate and diligent sales forecaster using Salesforce daily
- You'll be expected to work well in a team selling environment and leverage the resources around you.
Your Essential skills
- A University degree or equivalent experience.
- Enterprise / SaaS Sales.
- Extensive track record of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills at a senior level.
- Experienced in managing a sales process and drive effective working relationships with the team.
- Ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships.
- English essential, additional languages an advantage.
- Experience in the Corporate Legal sector is would be an advantage.
HighQ provides innovative cloud-based file sharing and social collaboration software to large international clients in the legal, banking and corporate sectors. We are headquartered in London, with a large development team in India and sales offices in the US, Netherlands, Germany and Australia. Having seen considerable growth in recent years, we are looking to expand our marketing team and are seeking talented individuals to join the team in the US and UK so that we can continue to meet the requirements of a fast-growing business.
Register & Apply For This Job