Head of Support | Software | SaaS
As HighQ’s Head of Support, you’ll already have demonstrable experience managing a small global support desk operation (10 staff currently) preferably within the legal sector or a similar industry. HighQ is a leading provider of SaaS based collaboration and publishing software to large international customers in the legal, banking and corporate sectors.
You’ll manage a small team of support analysts situated in UK, US and Australia to provide best of class 2nd & 3rd line support services to HighQ customers. You will speak and communicate directly with customers as well as internal staff. You’ll embrace the customer-centric philosophy of HighQ and be able to competently handle and resolve unforeseen problems and situations that could arise from our customers by managing the team in trouble shooting, addressing or coordinating with internal teams and customers. You will be expected to provide both functional and technical guidance to the Support Analysts as needed and contribute to continuing service improvements for both the infrastructure and development teams
You’ll be looking for an exciting opportunity to join an organisation who are at the cutting-edge of cloud-based enterprise collaboration & digital content management software. You’ll have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to motivate the internal team and deal with customers and project teams whilst under pressure.
The successful candidate for the Head of Support role will report to the Chief Customer Officer and have primary responsibility for delivering great customer service by providing timely, accurate, and complete resolution to issues related to the or use of HighQ’s products. This candidate will be capable of building relationships, and have a natural ability to develop trust and credibility with the senior leadership team, with all levels of the HighQ organisation, customers and partners.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage the global support organisation to provide a world class support Centre to ensure high standards and excellent customer satisfaction ratings
- Deliver support services to the company’s customers and partners
- Manage the support calls and emails to ensure optimal response time
- Establish effective metrics and targets to track support performance
- Identify, implement and institutionalise improvements to support processes and tools.
- Optimise the support operations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Involved in recruiting, onboarding, team building & mentoring
- Provide functional and technical guidance to the support team members and be able to take ownership of issues individually
Your Essential skills
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience managing a global support operation for an enterprise software company, preferably SaaS software providers, with multiple locations
- Strong technical skills in SaaS software troubleshooting/analytical skills
- Proven track record in managing, developing, and coaching a support team of direct/indirect reports of 10 or more individuals
- Strong operational background, with the proven ability to define and leverage business metrics to manage departmental goals.
- Excellent communication skills while working with customers (including C-level management), employees, peers and senior executives.
- Experience supporting legal online services such as extranets and deal room
- Experience using the Zendesk helpdesk system or similar
- Knowledge of HighQ’s products
HighQ provides innovative enterprise collaboration and content management solutions to the world’s leading law firms, financial services companies, governments and corporations. The company’s blue chip client base includes over 40% of the global top 100 law firms and some of the largest global financial institutions. HighQ combines secure, enterprise-grade technology with an amazing user experience to transform the way businesses collaborate, communicate and share information securely in the cloud. Founded in 2001, HighQ is headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Sydney and Ahmedabad. Having seen considerable growth in recent years, we are looking to expand our sales team and are seeking talented individuals to join the team in the worldwide so that we can continue to meet the requirements of a fast growing business.
Register & Apply For This Job