Technical Consultant SaaS Software
As our Technical Consultant, you’ll have a proven track record in consulting and project delivery, of SaaS and Enterprise Solutions. You’ll need to have a keen interest and understanding of technology and come from a technical background. You’ll understand just how important consulting combined with a high level customer service are.
Your ability as our Technical consultant to communicate technically and effectively work with customers to understand their requirements and articulate the suggested solutions based on our software and methods.
You’ll need to demonstrate both your technical and business knowledge and relate this to specific situations.
You’ll report to the Manager, Professional Services, with a prime responsibility to support POC during the presale, on-board new customers, understand and analyse customer requirements, and translate these into a solution and statement of work for the customer. You’ll need to communicate the solution to customers, perform training and project manage solutions delivered to customers. You’ll be able to effectively manage multiple Customer accounts from a consulting perspective.
As our Technical Consultant, you MUST be able to demonstrate good communication skills, and a highly proactive attitude in setting the customer’s expectation and manage the project for success.
The specific responsibilities of your role as the Technical Consultant will be:
- On-boarding of new customers to the software:
- Conducting on boarding training classes for customers & staff members (for staff members directly in relation to the Appliance server & Doc Automation).
- Set-up the technical components of the platform integrations (HighQ Appliance, SSO, API integrations).
- Configure customer application instances.
- Provide technical solutions based on current customer projects.
- Run customer workshops
- Map customer needs to the HighQ solutions
- Design and build custom solutions for customers and their projects.
- Lead the functional design and layout (Focusing on the optimisation of Collaborate for projects) of the Technical.
- Liaise with customer personnel to build/deliver/troubleshoot software
- Deliver customer projects on time and within budget
- Address system configuration problems and identify and provide solutions.
- Manage relationships with customers
- Manage and coordinate advanced product training sessions
- Manage customer expectation regarding support and enhancement requests
- Provide technical support to HighQ customers as assigned
- Contribute to the product knowledge base articles
- Product demonstrations in person and via web conference to customers or prospects
- Work with the other business teams (primarily support, customer success and sales) in communicating the products to customers
- Monitor Firewalls via Splunk during Australian business working hours
- Potential overseas travel
Your Essential skills
You’ll need to be able to demonstrate:
- 3 to 5 years of enterprise software Technical project management experience
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Proven business analysis skills
- Familiarity with the Legal Industry is a strong plus
- Flexibility to travel up to 50%
- Ability to interact and develop relationships at multi levels both internally and externally
- Extensive customer facing experience
- Experience in preparing formal customer proposals
- Able to work accurately under pressure as part of a globally distributed team.
- Ability to write clearly to communicate software features to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work on own initiative, to prioritise tasks in order to meet targets and deadlines
- Strong SaaS software trouble shooting/analytic skills
- Good understanding of browser, plugin and computer settings that can affect web applications
- Strong knowledge/experience with web applications
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android & iOS
- General familiarity with web technologies, such as HTML and CSS
HighQ provides innovative enterprise collaboration and content management solutions to the world’s leading law firms, financial services companies, governments and corporations. The company’s blue chip customer base includes over 40% of the global top 100 law firms and some of the largest global financial institutions. HighQ combines secure, enterprise-grade technology with an amazing user experience to transform the way businesses collaborate, communicate and share information securely in the cloud. Founded in 2001, HighQ is headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Sydney and Ahmedabad. Having seen considerable growth in recent years, we are looking to expand our team and are seeking talented individuals to join the team in the worldwide so that we can continue to meet the requirements of a fast growing business.
Register & Apply For This Job