SaaS Application Support Analyst
As HighQ’s SaaS Application Support Analyst you’ll already have demonstrable experience working in a support desk environment preferably within the legal sector or a similar industry. HighQ is a leading provider of innovative cloud based collaboration and publishing software to large international customers in the legal, banking and corporate sectors.
You’ll speak and communicate directly with customers as well as internal staff. You’ll embrace the customer centric philosophy of HighQ, and be able to competently handle and resolve unforeseen problems and situations that could arise from our customers by trouble shooting, addressing or coordinating with internal and customers to resolve the issues.
You’ll be looking for a great opportunity to join an exciting organisation who are at the cutting-edge of cloud-based enterprise collaboration & digital content management software. As an expert and professional in your field, you’ll understand the importance of maintaining excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to deal with customers and internal project teams whilst under pressure.
Your primary responsibility will be providing application and technical support to HighQ’s customers.
- You’ll be required to participate in an on-call 24/7 support for escalated customer production issues rota, along with covering some early, late and holiday support
- You’ll be expected to liaise with customer personnel and internal development teams to troubleshoot software,or system configuration problems and identify and provide solutions
- You’ll understand the importance of effectively documenting customer issues and update call tracking software in a timely manner
- You’ll be able to effectively manage multiple customer accounts from a support perspective
- You’ll need to set up customer application instances after installation by the System Admin Team
Your essential skills
- You’ll need to have 3-4 Years of previous experience in similar support engineer or analyst role at an enterprise software vendor (or end user of enterprise software)
- You’ll possess strong SaaS software troubleshooting/analytic skills
- You’ll have a good understanding of browser, plugin and computer settings that can affect web applications
- You’ll have strong knowledge/experience with web applications
- You’ll need a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android & iOS
- Your communication skills both internally and externally will have been honed in your previous roles.
- And of course you’ll enjoy working in a team environment
- Experience supporting or delivering legal online services such as extranets and deal rooms
- Knowledge of different web browser behaviors and known issues
- Experience using the Zendesk helpdesk system
- Ability to prepare and run SQL queries
HighQ provides innovative enterprise collaboration and content management solutions to the world’s leading law firms, financial services companies, governments and corporations. The company’s blue chip client base includes over 40% of the global top 100 law firms and some of the largest global financial institutions.
HighQ combines secure, enterprise-grade technology with an amazing user experience to transform the way businesses collaborate, communicate and share information securely in the cloud. Founded in 2001, HighQ is headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Sydney and Ahmedabad. Having seen considerable growth in recent years, we are looking to expand our sales team and are seeking talented individuals to join the team in the worldwide so that we can continue to meet the requirements of a fast growing business.
Register & Apply For This Job