Senior Product Manager
Do you consider yourself to be an exceptional Senior Product Manager with the ability to lead the management of HighQ’s core enterprise collaboration platform and execute on the product vision?
This is a key role, and you’ll be working very closely with the Chief Strategy Officer, to take our flagship product to the next level.
As HighQ continues to invest in its world-class products, we have a number of opportunities for talented Product Managers to join our team in London to drive the product roadmap forward.
You’ll be based in London with occasional travel to India a few times a year to engage with the development and testing teams as and when required.
- You’ll work closely with the product owner and other stakeholders at executive level to align product roadmap with company and product vision
- You’ll need to display your understanding of customer and business requirements in detail to ensure the product roadmap is aligned with end user needs
- You’ll feed feature priorities into product backlog to reflect business objectives, collaborating closely with product strategy stakeholders
- As the Senior Product Manager, you’ll participate in daily scrum calls with remote development and testing teams in India to clarify requirements and answer questions
- You’ll need to work closely with Technical Product Managers to manage the product development, testing and release cycles
- You’ll engage in customer and competitor research to validate and inform feature prioritisation and product roadmap, along with the Customer Success and Sales teams to gather customer feedback and feed into the product backlog
- You’ll support the sales process when necessary as the product expert to bring detailed insight and knowledge to pitches and demos
- You’ll define and monitor key metrics to determine success of product against objectives, roadmap and customer needs
- You’ll become the product expert, with in-depth knowledge of features to support the UX, development, sales and customer success teams
- You’ll work closely with the UX team to help define and validate requirements for new product features and enhancements, and with the Product Marketing to help define product proposition, positioning and competitive advantages
Your essential skills
- You’ll have 5+ years in a senior product management role building complex, enterprise web applications and managing release cycles from start to finish
- You’ll possess proven experience translating business requirements into technical specifications with very strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Your previous roles will have given you experience in managing file sharing, social collaboration or project management products, technologies and platforms
- You’ll have exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills, a strong understanding and experience of Agile development methodologies, and experience using JIRA to manage product requirements, backlogs and roadmaps is highly desirable
- You’ll have a knowledge and understanding of underlying technical architecture of complex and scalable web applications
- You’ll already be working with UX teams to produce simple and intuitive user interfaces, ability to produce mock-ups and wireframes an advantage
- Our Product Managers thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment with a real passion for technology and product innovation
- As a Senior Product Manager you’ll be highly motivated, customer-centric and inspiring, with a mix of business and technical knowledge
HighQ provides innovative enterprise collaboration and content management solutions to the world’s leading law firms, financial services companies, governments and corporations. The company’s blue chip client base includes over 40% of the global top 100 law firms and some of the largest global financial institutions. HighQ combines secure, enterprise-grade technology with an amazing user experience to transform the way businesses collaborate, communicate and share information securely in the cloud. Founded in 2001, HighQ is headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Sydney and Ahmedabad. Having seen considerable growth in recent years, we are looking to expand our sales team and are seeking talented individuals to join the team in the worldwide so that we can continue to meet the requirements of a fast growing business.
Register & Apply For This Job