Are you currently working in a role as a Bookkeeper with 5 years of experience supporting a Finance team?
Are you flexible in your approach, have the capacity to work across several work streams and the attitude to help grow the business?
As our Bookkeeper, you will need to have a keen eye for detail, a passion for technology and be a keen user of cloud based technology products.
You’ll report into the Financial Manager and ultimately the Financial Controller supporting the finance team in key areas of running a fast-growing business. These include accounts payables, expenses review, payroll, bookkeeping and other ad hoc tasks for our subsidiaries based in the US, Netherlands, Germany and Australia.
In your role as Bookkeeper you’ll:
- Process supplier invoices and ensuring they are paid on a timely basis.
- Work within our accounting software.
- Produce Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Produce Accruals and Prepayments
- Maintaining backup for all invoicing and expenditure.
- Perform bank reconciliations between bank accounts and accounting software.
- Manage corporate credit card accounts
- Assist with VAT Returns, Year Ends and generally where required.
Along with any other ad hoc tasks as required by the business
Your Essential skills / qualifications
- 5 years’ finance experience within a similar role.
- Preferably AAT qualified
- Exposure to multi currencies
- A good understanding of debits and credits
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Excel.
- Excellent communication and client interaction skills.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- Flexible in your approach.
Register & Apply For This Job