Information Security Analyst |Consultant
Information Security Analyst | Consultant ISO - London
Are you a professional, personable, commercially aware Information Security focused individual who’s passionate about technology and solving business challenges. Do you have excellent communication skills, strong security credentials and a desire to be a part of a fast-growing technology company with an exceptional reputation for delivering leading-edge software to some of the world’s largest law firms, investment banks and corporations. Our products offer a broad range of capabilities and you will work closely with clients to ensure they are getting the best from them, as well as finding new opportunities for expanding HighQ within their organisation. The majority of our clients are law firms, banks and governments and you will be working with senior professionals in these industries to discuss solutions, product functionality as well as technology and security standards required in today’s business environments.
As our Information Security Officer you’ll report to the CISO. Your role will require a working knowledge of the ISO27001:2013 standard for information security. HighQ is audited annually against this standard and so a number of policy and procedure documents, records, audits and training programs must be kept up to date. You will need to be familiar with this process and be able to assist clients with any queries they have with regard to information security compliance.
- Attending meetings with clients to address their requirements for the use of HighQ software, queries regarding information security.
- Maintaining HighQ information security policy and procedure.
- Meeting independent auditors and presenting HighQ ISMS for audit.
- Running internal information security audits and training programs.
- Making suggestions and improvements to HighQ security practices.
- Meeting with Senior Management to update them on security status.
- Managing information security incidents from reporting, investigation to client notification in cooperation with the CISO and HighQ’s SOC team.
- Making sure that HighQ is GDPR and DPA compliant.
Your Essential skills / qualifications
- Experience of implementing and auditing ISO27001.
- Highly professional, articulate and confident in front of clients.
- Ability to deliver training and chair meetings with all levels of business.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Ability to mentor junior security staff.
- Commercially astute.
- Knowledgeable of enterprise software solutions, web technologies and cloud technologies in general.
- Experience working in/with professional services organisations (especially legal).
- Project management experience/qualifications.
- Hold relevant industry certifications e.g. CISMP, CISSP, CISA, SANS, CREST etc.
- Knowledge of DPA and GDPR.
- Knowledge of other compliance schemes e.g. NIST, FINRA, HIPAA and SOC2.
- Ability to react and advise on result from Pentest reports and coordinate remediation actions.
HighQ provide innovative cloud-based file sharing and collaboration software to large international clients in legal, banking and corporate sectors. HighQ operate their production infrastructure out of 12 geographically separate data centres from 6 different countries including US, German, UK, Australia, UAE and Jersey. We are headquartered in London, with a large offshore development team in India and sales offices in the US, Netherlands, Germany and Australia. Having seen considerable growth in recent years, we are looking to create a dedicated SOC team to further strengthen our commitment to security.
Register & Apply For This Job