HR Administrator - London
Can you play a vital role in providing full generalist HR support to the HR team and staff of HighQ? Do you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced role?! Are you exceptionally organised, like working to deadlines, can juggle a variety of tasks and engage easily with internal clients?
Reporting into our Head of HR, this exciting opportunity has arisen at HighQ’s Head Office due to the current level of growth. It’s is a great opportunity for you to work in a friendly and collaborative team, providing an excellent service to the business and internal client base.
On a day to day basis you will be assisting with:
- Co-ordination of all new starter and leaver administration.
- Drafting offer letters and contracts, collating required ID, as well as the organisation of onboarding activities.
- Managing the new joiner workflow.
- Ensuring all new joiner information is added to the HR systems. Maintaining the HR database to reflect employee records, sickness data and holiday entitlement.
- Sending out reference requests and producing letters for employees
- Organising probation review meetings for all staff, ensuring all paperwork and the systems are updated.
- Acting as a point of contact and dealing with day to day employee related queries.
- Assisting with recruitment activities.
- Assisting with project based work on an ad hoc basis.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced HR role, ideally in a professional services environment.
- A bright and confident individual.
- Educated to A-Level or degree standard.
- Previous administrative experience and a genuine interest in HR. Ideally you’ll be studying towards or part CIPD qualified
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and deal with high level workloads and changing priorities. Excellent organisational skills are essential!
- Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to communicate with internal clients at all levels
- Good attention to detail, produces a high standard of work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to demonstrate behaviour in keeping with HighQ’s work ethics in relation to Teamwork and Respect, Integrity and Fairness, Commitment, and Understanding.
Register & Apply For This Job